A luxury detached timber lodge, situated on the prestigious, award-winning Beaconsfield Holiday Park, four miles from the centre of Shrewsbury. The Callow Lodge is perfect for an adults-only holiday in a superb area. Inside this central England cabin there is a welcoming open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area, along with two lovely king-size double bedrooms, one of which boasts an en-suite shower room, and the separate bathroom has a double-ended bath. Open the patio doors and step onto a raised deck where you will find a wonderful, private hot tub, or you may just wish to enjoy a drink in the evening sun.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x king-size double.
- Bathroom with double-ended bath, hand shower, basin & WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area leading to deck & hot tub.
- Private hot tub on deck, plus furniture & views over lawn and fishing pond.
- Gas central heating.
- Gas oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, full laundry service for guests on site.
- Wall-mounted 32” flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD, WiFi access in on-site coffee shop.
- Fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Use of indoor heated swimming pool (40’x20′) & steam room at £3 per adult.
- Off road parking beside lodge for 1 car.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop & pub 1 mile.
- Restaurant (booking advisable) & coffee shop on site.
- Over 21s only.
- No stag/hen.
- Swimming pool session times & fees apply, course fishing at £5 per rod per day, pamper packs available, contact office for further details.
- Refundable Good Housekeeping bond charged at £75 per couple.
- Short Breaks available (4 night Monday start or 3 night Friday start only) at 65% of the weekly rental, except during Band A when breaks charged at £310.
- Seven night breaks starting Friday, Saturday or Monday available all year round.
- This property operates a strict check-in time of between 4pm and 7pm.
The Callow Lodge Location
The Callow Lodge Hot Tub
Of course, one of the main, if not the leading reason behind what makes The Callow Lodge so popular is the hot tub. This luxury spa sits aloft of your very own private decking area, perfect for spending evenings socialising or dining on the patio.
Things to Do Nearby
The Beaconsfield Holiday Park provides a host of wonderful facilities, go for a swim in the indoor heated swimming pool, relax in the steam room, or sample the on-site coffee shop and restaurant.
There are also great fishing opportunities on site, and with just a short drive from Shrewsbury, Church Stretton, Ludlow, and Ironbridge with its ten museums, this is a fabulous base for exploring Shropshire. This marvellous cottage is ideal for a relaxing break, all year round.
This is perfect for unwinding and re-charging those batteries, whilst being only 1.5 miles from the park & ride into medieval Shrewsbury. The town offers a superb selection of shops, along with cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs. Visit National Trust’s stately Attingham Park, Wroxeter Roman City, the museums at Ironbridge, the castle and Michelin starred restaurants of Ludlow, or Stokesay Castle. A wonderful year-round location for enjoying those little luxuries in life.