This luxury, detached timber lodge is exclusively for adults of 21 years and over, situated on the prestigious, award-winning Beaconsfield Holiday Park, just four miles from the centre of Shrewsbury. Set solely over the ground floor, Oak Lodge is situated in a perfect, tranquil location where you can simply relax and unwind, the perfect romantic retreat for couples exploring Shropshire.
If you’re travelling as a group and would like to book multiple cabins at the same site, check out The Callow Lodge. Together they sleep 11.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- One king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC.
- Basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating.
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, on-site laundry service.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi in on-site coffee shop.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool (40’x20′) and steam room at £3 per adult.
- Off road parking for 1 car.
- Private decking with hot tub and furniture.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
- Restaurant (booking advisable) and coffee shop on site.
- Over 21s only.
- Due to licensing law, no commercial vehicles can enter the site.
- Refundable £75 Good Housekeeping Bond required.
- Swimming pool session times and fees apply and fishing fees, pamper packs available, contact site office for further details.
- Short Breaks available (4 night Monday start or 3 night Friday start only) at 65% of the weekly rental, except during Band A when breaks charged at £285.
- Seven night breaks starting Friday, Saturday or Monday available all year round.
- Strict check-in between 4pm and 7pm.
Oak Lodge Location
Oak Lodge Hot Tub
There is an open plan living area with an excellent kitchen, a dining area, and a sitting area with doors leading out onto private decking.
Sit out on warm summer nights and enjoy alfresco dining before taking a relaxing dip in your own private hot tub with a glass of wine, as you enjoy wonderful views across the lawns and fishing pond.
Oak Lodge has everything you need from a UK log cabin holiday.
Things to Do Nearby
This prestigious park nestles in scenic Shropshire countryside, 4 miles from Shrewsbury centre, one of England’s most picturesque Tudor towns. On the park, you can enjoy an indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and coffee shop, relax in the Bothy Restaurant with full a-la-carte menu, or enjoy a day’s coarse fishing. This is perfect for unwinding and re-charging those batteries, whilst being only 1.5 miles from the park & ride into medieval Shrewsbury.
The town offers a superb selection of shops, along with cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs. Visit NT’s stately Attingham Park, Wroxeter Roman City, the museums at Ironbridge, the castle and Michelin starred restaurants of Ludlow, or Stokesay Castle. A wonderful year-round location for enjoying those little luxuries in life.