This luxury, two-storey bespoke chalet, built in 2015 is situated on the owner’s exclusive and tranquil country estate with adjoining woodland, close to the famous meres at Ellesmere. With many unique features, including a corner fire hearth housing an electric woodburning-effect stove, a six meter vaulted ceiling and all glazed frontage, Hampton Lodge certainly has the wow factor to make your stay extra special.The large open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area offers fantastic furnishings throughout, including a large antler light centre piece and a rustic handcrafted dining and coffee table.
There are four spacious bedrooms at Hampton Lodge, all with Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels, as well as wall-mounted televisions.The wonderful master bedroom is on the first floor and boasts a superb king-size double bed with en-suite facilities, as well as a feature glazed frontage from where idyllic Shropshire countryside views can be seen.
Open up the large French doors from the living area onto the huge south-facing, all weather terrace from where you can relax in the superb hydrotherapy spa hot tub with mood lighting, whilst admiring the views of the Shropshire countryside and watching the regular visitors of all kinds of wildlife that come out to play from the adjacent wood.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin (zip/link, can be king-size double on request).
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Oil central heating.
- Electric range oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine & dishwasher.
- 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi. Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 3 cars.
- Veranda with furniture, BBQ and hydrotherapy spa hot tub, plus use of large garden with badminton net and equipment.
- Free, private use of outdoor table tennis table, all equipment provided.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
- No stag/hen parties, or similar.
- Check-in 4pm.
Hampton Lodge Location
Hampton Lodge Hot Tub
Overlooking vasts amount of middle England countryside, the hot tub at Hampton Lodge is truly a thing to behold. The perfect venue for outdoor socialising and entertainment, with copious amounts of garden furniture, alongside a full size lawn with games net and table tennis table.
Thing to Do Nearby
Just two miles down the road is the pretty market town of Ellesmere with its Tudor, Georgian and Victorian buildings, and is famous for its picturesque mere, which offers fishing and boat hire.
Nestled between the Shropshire Meres and the well-known Shropshire to Llangollen canal, it’s a great location to explore the area renowned as Shropshire’s Lakeland.