This beautiful, semi-detached, ground floor holiday cottage near Pershore boasts a super king-size double bedroom with an en-suite shower room. The Parlour Barn living accommodation encompasses a well-equipped kitchen and dining area with double doors leading to a spacious sitting room with a warming woodburner, perfect for chilly evenings, whilst the private rear courtyard offers a charming place to enjoy a barbecue, and the hot tub adds a luxurious touch to this Cotswold cottage.
Located in the tiny hamlet of Cropthorne, just three miles from the pretty market towns of Pershore and Evesham, Parlour Barn holiday cottage sits on a family run livestock farm, amongst tranquil surroundings. The beautiful Cotswolds log cabins have been lovingly converted and uniquely furnished and decorated, exuding quality and style, perfect for those seeking peace and quiet during a romantic getaway. All of these wonderful Cotswold holiday cottages boast woodburners and rear patio gardens, two even benefit from a hot tub, perfect for relaxing in peace and quiet and forgetting the stress of everyday life, with the help of the heartwarming views of the surrounding countryside.
For those travelling as a group, Dairy Barn Lodge sits adjacent to Parlour Barn Lodge. Perfect for pairs of couples or families who want to holiday together.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- One king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Private, enclosed courtyard garden with furniture, BBQ and hot tub.
- Electric central heating with woodburner.
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Lockable bike storage.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop 3 miles, pub 8 mins walk.
- Guests under 18yrs are not accepted.
- To ensure a quiet relaxing stay for all guests, hot tub use is between 8:30am and 10:30pm.
Parlour Barn Lodge Location
Parlour Barn Lodge Hot Tub
The tranquil outdoor area provides a completely private haven for relaxation. The beautiful garden offers you an idyllic spot to socialise, dine and entertain in the Evesham countryside.
The highlight of this amazing lodge is the hot tub. A spectacular spa with massage jets to eradicate those aches and pains of the day.
Thing to Do Nearby
Situated close to the River Avon, the picturesque market town of Pershore boasts a magnificent Norman Abbey, Georgian architecture and a good range of shops and eateries.
The surrounding countryside is famous for fruit growing and market gardening, whilst just south of the village is Bredon Hill, providing home to the remains of an Iron Age Hill Fort, as well as Roman earthworks and a number of ancient standing stones.
Situated a short drive from the Cotswolds with its abundance of beautiful villages, great walks and attractions, this charming location also offers easy access to a range of famous towns. Take a day trip to the spa town of Cheltenham, or visit nearby Worcester, with its majestic cathedral. With Shakespeare’s birthplace and the many attractions of Stratford-upon-Avon also nearby, this delightful area has something for everyone!