An outstanding, superbly-presented lodge, situated in a rural location, on a working livestock farm, in the tiny hamlet of Mount Pleasant, one mile from the village of Church Broughton near Ashbourne. Waterside Lodge is luxuriously appointed throughout to provide beautiful accommodation, this Gold Award-winning Church Broughton lodge is ideal for couples or small families looking for quality accommodation in this pretty part of Derbyshire.
Set all at ground floor level, this lodge near Ashbourne overlooks a pond, which is a haven for wildlife, whilst inside the two lovely bedrooms, both with en-suite facilities, and the sumptuous open plan living area with fantastic wood-burning stove, make this Church Broughton holiday home a perfect base for spending time together and exploring the area.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite wet room shower, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Decked area with furniture, hot tub and BBQ.
- Eco underfloor heating with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, surround sound in sitting area, iPod dock, WiFi.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile.
- Unfenced pond in grounds, children to be supervised at all times.
- The property is equipped to Mobility Level 2.
- Check-in is 4pm.
Waterside Lodge Location
Waterside Lodge Hot Tub
Benefiting from a state of the art sunken hot tub, Waterside Lodge offers the complete relaxation experience. Socialise on the quaint decked veranda and enjoy evenings under the stars with a bottle of fizz as you make the most of this incredible spa.
Things to Do Nearby
Set in the heart of England‘s lovely rural landscape, there are many walking routes from Church Broughton, and within easy reach are numerous attractions and traditional towns. Close by is the quaint market town of Ashbourne, once a fashionable social hub in the 18th century. The town is a delight with original cobbled lanes, old market stalls and grand Georgian buildings, as well as a good selection of restaurants, interesting shops and traditional coaching inns.
For outdoor enjoyment, the National Trust’s Dovedale Valley, a renowned beauty spot, can be reached within a pleasant drive of Church Broughton, offering excellent walking and cycling opportunities amongst spectacular scenery, whilst an exhilarating day out at Alton Towers is just a short drive away. Vibrant Derby is also nearby and amongst the city life, try a spot of shopping at Westfield Centre or take in one of the varied performances at the Derby Playhouse.