An outstanding, detached timber lodge, located on the fabulous, award-winning Beaconsfield Holiday Park, just four miles from Shrewsbury. Set solely over the ground floor, this cottage near Shrewsbury provides a wonderful base for a relaxing, adults-only getaway exploring this glorious area.
Callow Lodge 2 offers two charming king-size double bedrooms, one with its very own en-suite shower room, and a separate bathroom with a double-ended bath, perfect for a relaxing soak after a day exploring the area. There is a delightful open plan living area, which incorporates a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area leading out through patio doors to decking and a luxurious, private hot tub.
The Rose Award, 5 Pennant AA winning, 50-acre Beaconsfield Farm Holiday Park is exclusively for adults of 25 and over. This prestigious park nestles in scenic Shropshire countryside, 4 miles from Shrewsbury centre, one of England’s most picturesque Tudor towns. Those looking to book as a group can check out The Callow Lodge and Oak Lodge, both properties are located on the same site.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x king-size double.
- Bathroom with double-ended bath, hand shower, basin & WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area leading to deck.
- Private hot tub on deck, plus furniture & views over lawn and fishing pond.
- Gas central heating.
- Gas oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, full laundry service for guests on site.
- Wall-mounted 32” flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD, WiFi access in on-site coffee shop.
- Fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent.
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool (40’x20′) & steam room at £3 per adult.
- Off road parking beside lodge for 1 car.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop & pub 1 mile.
- Restaurant (booking advisable) & coffee shop on site.
- Over 21s only.
- No stag/hen.
- Swimming pool session times & fees apply, course fishing at £5 per rod per day, pamper packs available, contact office for further details.
- Refundable Good Housekeeping bond charged at £75 per couple.
- Short Breaks available (4 night Monday start or 3 night Friday start only) at 65% of the weekly rental, except during Band A when breaks charged at £310.
- Seven night breaks starting Friday, Saturday or Monday available all year round.
- This property operates a strict check-in time of between 4pm and 7pm
Callow Lodge 2 Location
Callow Lodge 2 Hot Tub
Callow Lodge 2 benefits from the the UK’s most popular holiday home feature, a luxury hot tub spa. Situated on the private decking, take in the county views and breathe the clean air as you socialise or relax in the comfort of your very own hot tub lodge.
Things to Do Nearby
On the park, you can enjoy an indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and coffee shop, relax in the Bothy Restaurant with full a-la-carte menu, or enjoy a day’s coarse fishing. This is perfect for unwinding and re-charging those batteries, whilst being only 1.5 miles from the park & ride into medieval Shrewsbury.
The town offers a superb selection of shops, along with cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs. Visit NT’s stately Attingham Park, Wroxeter Roman City, the museums at Ironbridge, the castle and Michelin starred restaurants of Ludlow, or English Heritage’s Stokesay Castle. A wonderful year-round location for enjoying those little luxuries in life.