An outstanding, detached timber lodge, located on the fabulous, award-winning Beaconsfield Holiday Park, just four miles from Shrewsbury. Set solely over the ground floor, this cottage near Shrewsbury provides a wonderful base for a relaxing, adults-only getaway exploring this glorious area. This Shrewsbury cottage offers two charming king-size double bedrooms, one with its very own en-suite shower room, and a separate bathroom with a double-ended bath, perfect for a relaxing soak after a day exploring the area. There is a delightful open plan living area, which incorporates a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area leading out through patio doors to decking and a luxurious, private hot tub.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x king-size double.
- Bathroom with double-ended bath, hand shower, basin & WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area leading to deck.
- Private hot tub on deck, plus furniture & views over lawn and fishing pond.
- Gas central heating.
- Gas oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, full laundry service for guests on site.
- Wall-mounted 32” flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD, WiFi access in on-site coffee shop.
- Fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent.
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool (40’x20′) & steam room at £3 per adult.
- Off road parking beside lodge for 1 car.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop & pub 1 mile.
- Restaurant (booking advisable) & coffee shop on site.
- Over 21s only.
- No stag/hen.
- Swimming pool session times & fees apply, course fishing at £5 per rod per day, pamper packs available, contact office for further details.
- Refundable Good Housekeeping bond charged at £75 per couple.
- Short Breaks available (4 night Monday start or 3 night Friday start only) at 65% of the weekly rental, except during Band A when breaks charged at £310.
- Seven night breaks starting Friday, Saturday or Monday available all year round.
- This property operates a strict check-in time of between 4pm and 7pm
About Beaconsfield Holiday Park
The Beaconsfield Holiday Park provides a host of wonderful facilities, go for a swim in the indoor heated swimming pool, relax in the steam room, or sample the on-site coffee shop and restaurant.
There are also great fishing opportunities on site, and with just a short drive from Shrewsbury, Church Stretton, Ludlow, and Ironbridge with its ten museums, this is a fabulous base for exploring Shropshire. This marvellous cottage is ideal for a relaxing break, all year round.