An attractive Scandinavian log cabin situated in Tattershall Lakes Country Park, a lovely holiday village set amidst 365 acres of woodland, extensive grassland and lakes. With a modern, open plan interior, this Tattershall cottage lodge is ideal for families and friends to partake in the excellent on-site facilities available. Overlooking a lake, this Tattershall cottage lodge is tastefully and comfortably furnished to a high standard, with the added luxury of a sunken hot tub on the decked veranda – a joy to relax in with a glass of bubbly at the end of an energetic day! With something for everyone in Tattershall Park, there are a variety of sports available including coarse fishing, water skiing, jet skiing and wakeboarding, as well as a heated indoor swimming pool, gym and spa.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire and French doors to decked veranda with hot tub overlooking lake.
- Gas central heating with electric fire.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared coin-operated laundry facilities on-site, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Decked veranda with hot tub and furniture.
- Private fishing pitch.
- On-site facilities including water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, golf, coarse fishing, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa. One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- On-site shop and pub/restaurant 5 mins walk (access via entertainment pass).
- Watersports, fishing, golf and launching private jet skis incur a charge, payable on site, and swimming pool and spa subject to purchasing activity pass.
- On-site facilities, including shop and bar/restaurant are open and available from 28th March to 3rd Nov.
- Nearest shop and pub during seasonal closure is in Tattershall, 15 mins walk.
- Open lakes and fenced veranda close to lake edge, children must be supervised at all times.
- RAF base nearby – there may be some associated noise.
- Ramp access to front.
About Tattershall Lakes Country Park
The award winning holiday resort is a real winner with young families. Surrounded by picturesque lakes, the resort brings you close to nature. Woodland timber lodges are carefully positioned to offer you your very own piece of this wonderful landscape.
The park is dominated by Lakes that are set aside for waterskiing, jetskiing, angling, wakeboarding as well as a full 18 hole golf course. With our swimming pool, spa, gym, bars and family diner there truly is something for everyone at Tattershall Lakes & Country Park holiday resort.
Your luxury log cabin is fully equipped and with a fully stocked onsite supermarket you can enjoy a true home from home holiday experience. Each holiday home has its own share of the beautiful Lincolnshire Lake with breathtaking views best enjoyed from your own private hot tub.
Things to Do at Tattershall Lakes & Country Park
- Water skiing
- Jet skiing
- Cable wakeboard
- 18-hole golf course
- Coarse fishing
- Two bars, one with lake views
- Children’s play area
- Indoor swimming pool
Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT’s Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour’s drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.