A lovely, detached lodge with hot tub, set within Tattershall Lakes Country Park, 4 Elm Drive is a purpose-built holiday village amidst 365 acres of communal woodland and lakes. With an open plan contemporary living area, this Tattershall lodge is perfect for families to get together and enjoy the excellent on-site facilities including shop, bar, cafe, swimming pool and gymnasium. Also nearby you will find a selection of welcoming inns and restaurants.
No.4 Elm Drive Lodge offers bright and light accommodation, finished to a high standard, with wide glass patio doors opening onto a decked veranda directly overlooking a peaceful lake, a nature lover’s delight. On the veranda is a superb, bubbling hot tub – the ideal spot to relax, unwind and watch the wildlife on the pond.
If you’re looking to book multiple properties as part of a group vacation, take a look at Woodpecker Lodge which sits close to 4 Elm Drive on Tattershall Lakes, a location which receives consistently great feedback from family travellers.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 2 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
- Private decked veranda with furniture and hot tub.
- Gas central heating with gas fire.
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer on site.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Bike storage.
- Private fishing.
- Communal grounds.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- On-site shop and pub 5 mins walk.
- Due to close proximity to lake, babes-in-arms and children over 3 only.
- Tattershall Country Lakes Park offer many on-site facilities
- Please contact the park direct for more information and prices.
- RAF base nearby – there may be some associated noise.
- No hen/stag parties.
- Check-in 2pm, check-out 9.30am.
4 Elm Drive Location
4 Elm Drive Hot Tub
Sunken into the outdoor decking, you’ll be hard pressed to find a hot tub overlooking better views in the UK. Enjoy time on your large private veranda, perfect for socialising and entertaining friends and family.
When you’re not in the tub, chill out of the high quality rattan garden furniture and watch as the wildlife exists all around you. Inquisitive swans will regularly pass by your balcony, which benefits from a glass safety rail to keep children safe.
Due to the popularity of hot tub lodges this property is in great demand. We recommend booking early to secure your dates, it’s only £20 to do so with the remainder payable in instalments.
Things to Do Nearby
Your luxury log cabin is fully equipped and with a fully stocked onsite supermarket you can enjoy a true home from home holiday experience. Each holiday home has its own share of the beautiful Lincolnshire Lake with breathtaking views best enjoyed from your own private hot tub.
Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. The National Trust Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour’s drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.