This luxury lakeside lodge is situated on Misty Bay Lake on the edge of the popular, picturesque Tattershall Lakes Country Park, in the heart of Lincolnshire. With a private hot tub overlooking the beautiful Tattershall Castle and lake, and with stylish accommodation throughout, makes Castle View Lodge a wonderful choice for families seeking a special break in a stunning location.
The accommodation sits entirely across the ground floor level, and there are three comfortable bedrooms, including a double with a dressing room and en-suite shower room, along with two cosy twins.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with dressing room and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 4) and sitting area with sofa bed and electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire.
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher,
- TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Two adult bicycles available (use at own risk).
- Decked veranda with furniture, BBQ and hot tub, plus communal grounds with lakes.
- On-site facilities including water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, golf, coarse fishing, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- On-site shop and bar/restaurant 5 mins walk (access via entertainment pass).
- Watersports, fishing and golf incur a charge, payable on-site, and swimming pool and spa subject to purchasing an activity pass on-site.
- Fenced veranda close to lake edge and open lakes on-site, children to be supervised at all times.
- On-site facilities, including shop and bar/restaurant are open and available from 28th March to 3rd Nov.
- Nearest shop and pub during seasonal closure is in Tattershall, 15 mins walk.
- RAF base nearby – there may be some associated noise.
- Three steps to access the property.
Castle View Lodge Location
Castle View Lodge Hot Tub
A superb sunken balcony hot tub at Castle View Lodge awaits. Providing you with the most relaxing holiday experience.
Things to Do Nearby
The award winning holiday resort is a real winner with young families. Surrounded by picturesque lakes, the resort brings you close to nature. Woodland timber lodges are carefully positioned to offer you your very own piece of this wonderful landscape.
The park is dominated by Lakes that are set aside for waterskiing, jetskiing, angling, wakeboarding as well as a full 18 hole golf course. With our swimming pool, spa, gym, bars and family diner there truly is something for everyone at Tattershall Lakes & Country Park holiday resort.
Your luxury log cabin is fully equipped and with a fully stocked onsite supermarket you can enjoy a true home from home holiday experience. Each holiday home has its own share of the beautiful Lincolnshire Lake with breathtaking views best enjoyed from your own private hot tub.
Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT’s Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour’s drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.