The Belfry Lodge is a Full glass frontal lodge with a canopy over the decking area to the front, it has 2 bedrooms, master bedroom has en-suite, bedroom 2 has 2 single beds, it has a master family bathroom, high vaulted ceiling with hand crafted feature wooden trusses, all with underfloor heating, modern kitchen and furniture throughout, Freeview TV & DVD players.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area, and sitting area.
- Gas underfloor heating.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine.
- TV with Freeview, DVD.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Veranda with table and bench. Private hot tub.
- Shared use of 7 acres of grounds.
- Use of on-site golf centre at additional charge.
- Ladies’ and gents’ hairdresser on site.
- Fishing available on request.
- Guests can bring 1 well behaved dog
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the property
- There’s a shop 1 mile walk from the lodges
- There is a pub nearby, half a mile walk
Thorpe Park Lodges are a small collection of 26 boutique, individual properties that are set in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, every effort has been made by us to ensure your stay is memorable.
See What Makes this a Great Holiday Destination
Thorpe Park Lodges is an exclusive development of only twenty boutique styled lodges situated in a tranquil setting in seven acres of secluded Lincolnshire countryside. Located on the outskirts of the modern, vibrant and historical city of Lincoln, these beautifully designed contemporary pine log cabins are only a short journey away from Sherwood Forest’s market town of Newark.
All stays at Thorpe Park Lodges include unlimited access to Thorpe Park Golf Course and complimentary use of the picturesque fishing lake which sits as the centrepiece of the Thorpe Park Lodge site.