An attractive traditional timber-rolled holiday lodge with a private hot tub, on the water’s edge at Duck Lake, a picturesque 4-acre fishing lake within Tattershall Lakes Country Park, in the heart of Lincolnshire. Well appointed throughout, Woodpecker Lodge offers three ground floor bedrooms, with the two double rooms having French doors opening onto a veranda overlooking the lake. A spiral staircase leads you up to the first floor of this Tattershall cottage, where you will find the open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area, and a sitting area with woodburner and sofa bed for flexibility. French doors take you out to a veranda where you can enjoy breathtaking views over the lake all through the year.
Outside this Woodpecker Lodge there is a private parking area, and a side veranda which leads you to the lakeside. Here you will find the large covered veranda with hot tub and table and chairs, perfect for fishing, relaxing with a good book or an afternoon snooze.
About this Accommodation
- Three ground floor bedrooms:
- 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, basin and WC
- 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC (shared Jack-and-Jill access with one king-size double room).
- First floor open plan living area with sloping ceiling and fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Private side veranda with table and chairs and modern hot tub.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting area.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, shared coin-operated washing machine on-site, dishwasher
- 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Fishing available from owner’s peg.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- On-site shop and bar/restaurant 5 mins walk. Note: Unfenced veranda at water’s edge, children must be supervised at all times.
- Spiral stairs to first floor or optional external wooden stairs.
- Tattershall Lakes Country Park offer many on-site facilities fully available Easter – Oct half term, with limited weekend availability Nov – Easter.
- Please contact the park direct for more information and prices.
- RAF base nearby – there may be some associated noise.
- No hen/stag parties.
- The on-site facilities are not available during January and February.
- Nearest shop during months of Jan and Feb in Tattershall village, 15 mins walk.
Woodpecker Lodge Location
Woodpecker Lodge Hot Tub
What you’re getting is the complete outdoor entertainment experience. The state of the art circular spa sits ona fabulous large veranda that also encapsulates a decicated BBQ grill. Socialise at the side of the lake on your own private balcony, with plenty of seating and table space for all the family.
Things to Do Nearby
The award winning holiday resort is a real winner with young families. Surrounded by picturesque lakes, the resort brings you close to nature. Woodland timber lodges are carefully positioned to offer you your very own piece of this wonderful landscape.
Tattershall Park offers excellent on-site facilities catering for all family members, including water skiing, wake boarding, jet skiing, a golf course, 3 fishing lakes, bars, a restaurant, indoor pool and children’s play area.
Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT’s Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour’s drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.