This beautifully-presented, detached timber lodge is a new 2013 Homeseeker Lodge, offering year-round comfort and stunning lake views, situated on the edge of the water ski lake at Tattershall Lakes Country Park. This Lakeside Lodge is furnished with a modern, comfortable feel and offers excellent accommodation for couples and families with a wide range of fabulous watersports facilities available on-site.
Lakeside Lodge is set all on one level with two double bedrooms, including the master that offers en-suite facilities. The open plan living area at this lakeside lodge in Lincolnshire has a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area and sitting area, which opens out to the double glazed veranda boasting a private, sunken hot tub overlooking the water ski lake.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two double bedrooms with TV (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC).
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire.
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer.
- 3 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVD, Bluetooth iPod/tablet/Smart phone stereo dock, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Lockable storage for bikes, wet suits etc.
- Double glazed decked veranda with hot tub, furniture and BBQ, plus communal grounds with lakes.
- On-site shop and child-friendly bar/restaurant with WiFi and regular entertainment throughout season 5 mins walk (access via entertainment pass).
- On-site facilities including watersports, coarse fishing, golf, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Watersports, fishing, golf and launching private jet skis incur a charge payable on-site, swimming pool and spa area use subject to purchasing an activity pass.
- Private boats not permitted on lake, water ski school available on-site.
- Open lakes and lakeside location with double glazed, gated veranda; children must be supervised at all times.
- 3 steps to access property. Note: No stag/hen or similar.
Lakeside Lodge Location
Lakeside Lodge Hot Tub
Sunk into the generous lakeside patio area sits the tremendous hot tub. A favourite with all the family, enjoy time relaxing with the unforgetable views overlooking this picteresque part of Lincolnshire.
The award winning holiday resort is a real winner with young families. Surrounded by picturesque lakes, the resort brings you close to nature. Woodland timber lodges are carefully positioned to offer you your very own piece of this wonderful landscape.
Things to Do Nearby
Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT’s Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour’s drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.