A bright and spacious detached lodge on Thorpe Park, with an open plan living area including a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area. French doors lead you out of your Lincolnshire lodge onto the spacious veranda with table and bench, ideal for an alfresco breakfast enjoying views over this delightful, relaxing Thorpe-on-the-Hill holiday park. Spend a day visiting one of the many local attractions or the on-site facilities before returning home to your lodge to lay back and relax in your very own hot tub!
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 double, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Utility room.
- Gas underfloor heating.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine.
- TV with Freeview, DVD.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Veranda with table and bench.
- Private hot tub.
- Shared use of 7 acres of grounds.
- Use of on-site golf centre at additional charge.
- Ladies’ and gents’ hairdresser on site.
- Fishing available on request.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- There is a shop 1 mile away
- There is a pub 0.5 miles away.
Thorpe Park Lodges are a small collection of 26 boutique, individual properties that are set in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, every effort has been made by us to ensure your stay is memorable.
See What Makes this a Great Holiday Destination
Thorpe Park Lodges is an exclusive development of only twenty boutique styled lodges situated in a tranquil setting in seven acres of secluded Lincolnshire countryside. Located on the outskirts of the modern, vibrant and historical city of Lincoln, these beautifully designed contemporary pine log cabins are only a short journey away from Sherwood Forest’s market town of Newark.
All stays at Thorpe Park Lodges include unlimited access to Thorpe Park Golf Course and complimentary use of the picturesque fishing lake which sits as the centrepiece of the Thorpe Park Lodge site.