A comfortable lodge, with private hot tub, tucked away in a quiet corner on the ever-popular White Cross Bay holiday park on the shores of Lake Windermere. Set on one level, this cosy cottage is the perfect base for discovering the mesmerising Lake District. This delightful cottage has three bedrooms, ideal for a family holiday, and an open plan living area with patio doors leading out to a decked patio with a hot tub in one corner. Guests also have superb on-site facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and gym, as well as a restaurant with takeaway service, bar, children’s play park and multi-use games area, perfect for football or basketball, this lovely cottage has something for everyone.
Owls Nook White Cross Bay Video
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Three bedrooms: 2 x double with TV, 1 x triple bunks (double on bottom, single on top) with TV
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area leading to balcony with hot tub.
- Private front decked area with furniture and hot tub, shared grounds
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- 4 x TVs with Freeview, 1 with Sky Sports 1 & 3, DVD, WiFi.
- Shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Bike Storage
- One well behaved dog or cat welcome.
- The local shop is 5 mins away/li>
- Although all ground floor, this property is accessed by 4 steps with handrail and gate
- Due to the location, WiFi can be intermittent
- No Stag or Hen parties please
Things to do Nearby
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, entertainment room, amusement arcade, indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, gym, children’s staffed activity centre, marina and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure is a short walk away from the site. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.