An immaculate detached lodge in the popular resort of White Cross Bay, nestling on the shore of Lake Windermere with its own hot tub and excellent on-site facilities including a leisure club with an indoor swimming pool, sauna and gym. Surrounded by woodland, this Windermere cottage is an ideal base from which to enjoy a relaxing break with family and friends. Offering all ground floor accommodation, this Windermere cottage has three spacious bedrooms, one with an en-suite, a family bathroom, and a very pleasant open plan living area with leather sofas and patio doors opening out to an extensive decked area with furniture and patio heater. With excellent amenities on site including a shop, outdoor play area and woodland walks, this cottage near Windermere is ideal for a year-round family break. There are also sailing and watersports available locally on Lake Windermere, and the site has launch facilities.
Langdale Lodge 15 Video
About the Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared on-site laundry facilities (coin operated), dishwasher.
- TV with full Sky, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 3 cars.
- Large decked terrace and lawned area with furniture and patio heater. Hot tub.
- Free, shared use of facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Although all ground floor, this property is accessed by 2 steps.
- Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times.
- Guests must obtain a pass from the site reception for access to site. A refundable deposit of £20 is required.
- No stag/hen or similar bookings.
About White Cross Bay Holiday Park
Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere in one of the most idyllic and scenic locations in the very heart of the Lake District. White Cross Bay is set within picturesque woodland, and with red deer and rabbits as local residents, a break here is sure to take you back to nature. There’s something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a quiet break or active escape.
Enjoy the indoor pool, gym, spa pool, sauna and steam room to feel totally rejuvenated. For the more adventurous there’s an abundance of local walking tracks with stunning views of the Lake District or try the Treetop trek in Brockhole National Park. White Cross Bay even have their own marina on Lake Windermere with boat launching facilities – a walk along the boardwalk to see the boats and ducks is a must! The perfect way to finish your day is with a homemade meal and drink in the restaurant and bar on site
Things to Do Nearby
Brockhole, the Lake District National Park Visitor Centre is nearby and has a tree top adventure course and pleasant gardens running down to meet Lake Windermere. The Lakeside steamers are very popular with visitors to the area and can be boarded from Ambleside or from Bowness for relaxing boat trips around Lake Windermere. There are excellent mountain bike trails in the Grizedale Forest and the opportunity to hire bikes, so why not take a day trip there with the whole family for a fun-filled day out? There is even a ‘black run’ especially for the more experienced cyclist. There are numerous walks for all abilities through some of the most breathtaking countryside in England, what better way to spend your day before returning to your beautiful Windermere lodge?