An immaculate detached lodge in the popular resort of White Cross Bay, Langdale Lodge 15 nestles on the shore of Lake Windermere with its own hot tub and excellent on-site facilities including a leisure club with an indoor swimming pool, sauna and gym.
Surrounded by woodland, this Windermere cottage is an ideal base from which to enjoy a relaxing week or short break with family or friends. Offering all ground floor accommodation, this Windermere lodge has three spacious bedrooms, one with an en-suite, a family bathroom, and a very pleasant open plan living area with leather sofas and patio doors opening out to an extensive decked area with furniture and patio heater, making it perfectly suited to outdoor entertaining.
With excellent amenities on-site including a shop, outdoor play area and woodland walks, this Lake District log cabin with hot tub is ideal for a year-round family break. There are also sailing and watersports available locally on Lake Windermere, and the site has launch facilities.
Langdale Lodge 15 Video
About the Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared on-site laundry facilities (coin-operated), dishwasher.
- TV with full Sky, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 3 cars.
- Large decked terrace and lawned area with furniture and patio heater. Hot tub.
- Free, shared use of facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Although all ground floor, this property is accessed by 2 steps.
- Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times.
- Guests must obtain a pass from the site reception for access to the site. A refundable deposit of £20 is required.
- No stag/hen or similar bookings.
Langdale Lodge 15 Location
Langdale Lodge 15 Hot Tub
Alongside the large decking with outdoor furniture, Langdale Lodge 15 also provides guests with the stunning hot tub. Whether it’s for cosying, relaxing or entertaining, this incredible spa will add to your Lake District holoday experience. Reserve your dates early as lodges in the Lake District with hot tub book up fast.
Things to Do Nearby
Brockhole, the Lake District National Park Visitor Centre is nearby and has a tree top adventure course and pleasant gardens running down to meet Lake Windermere. The Lakeside steamers are very popular with visitors to the area and can be boarded from Ambleside or from Bowness for relaxing boat trips around Lake Windermere. There are excellent mountain bike trails in the Grizedale Forest and the opportunity to hire bikes, so why not take a day trip there with the whole family for a fun-filled day out? There is even a ‘black run’ especially for the more experienced cyclist.
There are numerous walks for all abilities through some of the most breathtaking countryside in England, what better way to spend your day before returning to your beautiful Windermere lodge?