Situated on a holiday park on the outskirts of Troutbeck Bridge, cradling the shores of Lake Windermere, is 4 Grasmere Lodge. This superb lodge is ideal for families and friends wanting to tour the pretty towns and villages of the Lake District.
Thoughtfully designed and gleaming to a high standard throughout, this cottage promises a relaxing break with lots to see and do close by. The lounge area is well-lit with plush sofas and beautiful décor uplifting your mood each day.
There is also a lovely dining area for enjoying family dinners and a well-equipped kitchen completing the open-plan layout.After a day of fun-filled activities you will be looking forward to a restful night’s sleep.
Choose from three well-presented bedrooms, each colour coordinated with soothing colour schemes inviting you inside. There is a wonderful family shower room with a large walk-in shower cubicle.
About the Accommodation
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speakers, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- Laundry facilities available on site
- Decked veranda with hot tub, outside dining/seating area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub less than a mile
- Note: This property requires a good housekeeping bond of £100
- Note: Due to the site’s rural location, WiFi signal can be intermittent
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
4 Grasmere Lodge Location
4 Grasmere Lodge Hot Tub
Outside a large veranda wraps itself around the exterior, with a luxurious hot tub and seating area enjoying the fresh Lakeland air.
Sit with a thirst-quenching drink on a hot summer’s day and watch life on the park go by.
Things to Do Nearby
The quiet village of Troutbeck Bridge has a variety of amenities at your convenience and you are right in the heart of all the finest attractions the Lake District can offer.
Grizedale Forest is superb for walking and mountain biking, while Windermere and Bowness offer tea rooms, a famous Aquarium and the World of Beatrix Potter. With National Trust areas and plenty of outdoor activities for the whole family to enjoy you won’t go a day without adventure.
For the more adventurous, the visitor centre at Brockhole is certainly worthy of a visit. Set on the shores of the world-renowned Lake Windermere, many activities are included in the entrance price, with something to interest all ages, notably the ‘Tree Top Trek’.
Just slightly further afield is Coniston Water or the charming Lake District towns of Kendal (famous for its Mint Cake) and Keswick. Also popular with young and old alike is the ‘World of Beatrix Potter’ based in the town of Bowness. The Lake District is undeniably one of the most beautiful and unspoilt areas of the UK, great for dog trails with welcoming pubs.
Wansfell View Lodge is open all year round and offers a perfect base from which to explore ‘The Lakes’ for the first time or the hundredth.