A superb lodge on a well-maintained holiday park with private hot tub located just 100 yards from the shores of Lake Windermere in the beautiful Lake District National Park. All ground floor, this wonderful Windermere cottage has three bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room. The spacious open plan living space has a well-equipped kitchen and a comfy seating area where you can sit back and relax after a hectic day discovering this magnificent region. Outside this Windermere lodge is a large enclosed decked area with a sumptuous hot tub, a great place to enjoy a glass of wine whilst catching glimpses of the sunset over the lake.
Lakeview 6 White Cross Bay Video
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor. Three bedrooms with TV: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin.
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. External utility.
- Gas central heating with electric fire.
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in exterior utility, dishwasher.
- TVs with Freeview, WiFi.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair. Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Front deck with furniture and hot tub, shared grounds. Free, shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Although all ground floor, this property is accessed by 4 steps.
- Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times.
- Guests must obtain a pass from the site reception for access to site. A refundable deposit of £20 is required.
- No stag/hen or similar group bookings.
About White Cross Bay Holiday Park
Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere in one of the most idyllic and scenic locations in the very heart of the Lake District. White Cross Bay is set within picturesque woodland, and with red deer and rabbits as local residents, a break here is sure to take you back to nature. There’s something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a quiet break or active escape.
Enjoy the indoor pool, gym, spa pool, sauna and steam room to feel totally rejuvenated. For the more adventurous there’s an abundance of local walking tracks with stunning views of the Lake District or try the Treetop trek in Brockhole National Park. White Cross Bay even have their own marina on Lake Windermere with boat launching facilities – a walk along the boardwalk to see the boats and ducks is a must! The perfect way to finish your day is with a homemade meal and drink in the restaurant and bar on site
Things to Do Nearby
Brockhole, the Lake District National Park Visitor Centre is nearby and has a tree top adventure course and pleasant gardens running down to meet Lake Windermere. The Lakeside steamers are very popular with visitors to the area and can be boarded from Ambleside or from Bowness for relaxing boat trips around Lake Windermere. There are excellent mountain bike trails in the Grizedale Forest and the opportunity to hire bikes, so why not take a day trip there with the whole family for a fun-filled day out? There is even a ‘black run’ especially for the more experienced cyclist. There are numerous walks for all abilities through some of the most breathtaking countryside in England, what better way to spend your day before returning to your beautiful Windermere lodge?