The ultimate country retreat! A superb, single-storey detached lodge with a private hot tub, directly next to a lake, only one mile from the town of Narberth. Just a two minute walk to an 18-hole short golf course, this attractive lodge is set in 30 acres of beautiful woodland, parkland and mature gardens.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Utility room.
- Decked area with furniture and hot tub, plus shared use of lawned areas and woodland.
- LPG central heating with electric fire.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Half price golf.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
- Deep lakes and open streams at this property, therefore ensure care is taken at all times.
- No children under 12 years.
- Please respect the quiet nature of the golf near to the lodge.
- Lodge has ramped access.
Things to do Nearby
Queen’s Hall, Narberth’s leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path.
Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby’s famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.