This beautiful woodland setting with picturesque lakes is one of Pembrokeshire’s hidden delights, and this superb, detached Narberth lodge on a secluded little park offers luxury holiday accommodation. The property has been awarded a Visit Wales five star grading, and built in 2013, there is a private hot tub and an 18-hole short golf course, making this Narberth lodge a first-class retreat set amidst wonderful woodland, parkland and mature gardens.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with log-effect electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Decked area with furniture and hot tub, shared use of lawned areas and woodland.
- Lockable shed for bikes, golf clubs and outdoor gear.
- Half price golf.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
- Deep lakes and open streams at this property – ensure care is taken at all times.
- No children under 12.
- Please respect the quiet nature of the golf and fishing near to the lodge.
Things to do Nearby
Queen’s Hall, Narberth’s leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path.
Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby’s famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.