Firs Lodge lies in a beautiful woodland setting, with picturesque lakes and an 18-hole short golf course, it is one of Pembrokeshire’s hidden delights.
This superb detached Narbeth lodge is situated on a secluded private park offering luxury holiday accommodation.
Surrounded by mature woodland and, this first-class retreat features a private hot tub to be enjoyed amid the peaceful ambience of its setting.
With double glazing throughout Firs Lodge, the open-plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting areas has been tastefully furnished and decorated to complement the peaceful surroundings.
Hosting two bedrooms, a king-size with en-suite shower room and a twin, which are both delightful and charming, you will look forward to retreating to these relaxing rooms each evening.
Distant views of the Preseli Hills can be gazed at while dining alfresco on the spacious decking, as well as a variety of birds including the site’s resident heron
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with log-effect electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Decked area with furniture and hot tub, shared use of lawned areas and woodland.
- Lockable shed for bikes, golf clubs and outdoor gear.
- Half price golf.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
- Deep lakes and open streams at this property – ensure care is taken at all times.
- No children under 12.
- Please respect the quiet nature of the golf and fishing near to the lodge.
Firs Lodge Location
Firs Lodge Hot Tub
Rated as our guests favourite log cabin with hot tub in Wales, Firs Lodge has a truly spectacular outdoor terrace with sunken spa. With an enviable outlook of the Preseli Hills, the terrace gives you Instagram friendly photo opportunities all year round. Whether you’re travelling with family or friends, the property offers perfect space for outdoor socialising and entertaining.
Things to do Nearby
Queen’s Hall, Narberth’s leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path.
Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby’s famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.