This superbly-presented, single-storey, detached log cabin is situated on a small development made up of six lodges in a semi-rural location near the city of St Asaph, in the picturesque Vale of Clwyd. Luxuriously appointed throughout to provide stylish, comfortable accommodation, this delightful log cabin cottage near St Asaph is ideal for couples or small families looking to explore this unspoilt area of Denbighshire.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms:
- 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi on-site, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, additional fuel for stove available on site.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Enclosed decked veranda with hot tub, furniture and BBQ.
- Shared lawns and woodland play areas.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and restaurant 2 mins walk, pub 1 mile.
- Free range eggs available to purchase when available.
- Wheelchair ramp on request.
- 10% discount off golf course and the Tower coffee shop and dining at Tweedmill Shopping Outlet.
- Free river fishing permit provided, coarse fishing permit payable locally.
- Stabling available with riding school on site, please contact the owner for more details.
Llannerch Holiday Park
Situated in Llannerch Park, a 17th century country estate, near St.Asaph, North Wales. It offers the perfect location to explore North Wales from its idyllic mountains and moorlands, perfect for walking, to the popular seaside resorts. Snowdonia National Park is 30 minutes away by car.