Fallows Lodge is a superbly-presented, single-storey, detached log cabin is situated on a small development made up of six lodges in a semi-rural location near the city of St Asaph, in the picturesque Vale of Clwyd. Luxuriously appointed throughout to provide stylish, comfortable accommodation, this delightful log cabin cottage near St Asaph is ideal for couples or small families looking to explore this unspoilt area of Denbighshire.
The welcoming open plan living area features a well-equipped kitchen, a cosy dining area, and comfy leather sofas and a fantastic woodburning stove in the sitting area.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms:
- 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi on-site, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, additional fuel for stove available on site.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Enclosed decked veranda with hot tub, furniture and BBQ.
- Shared lawns and woodland play areas.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and restaurant 2 mins walk, pub 1 mile.
- Free range eggs available to purchase when available.
- Wheelchair ramp on request.
- 10% discount off golf course and the Tower coffee shop and dining at Tweedmill Shopping Outlet.
- Free river fishing permit provided, coarse fishing permit payable locally.
- Stabling available with riding school on site, please contact the owner for more details.
Fallows Lodge Location
Fallow Lodge Hot Tub
Outside this log cabin cottage near St Asaph, you will find a wonderful hot tub on an enclosed, decked veranda overlooking the one and a half acre woodland play area, and shared lawns.
Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day spent exploring the local attractions and activities during your Welsh log cabin with hot tub holiday experience.
Things to Do Nearby
Fallows Lodge offers the perfect location to explore North Wales from its idyllic mountains and moorlands, perfect for walking, to the popular seaside resorts. Snowdonia National Park is 30 minutes away by car.
The city of St Asaph offers delightful riverside parkland and a children’s play area with picturesque river walks where you may see kingfishers, sparrow hawks and buzzards. St Asaph is home to a historic cathedral, dating back 1400 years in areas and holding the reputation of being the smallest, ancient cathedral in Britain. It is also renowned as the location where the Bible was translated into Welsh in the 16th century. In September, the city comes alive with the arrival of the North Wales International Music festival, which takes place across numerous locations, culminating for the last few years in a television finale, broadcast from the cathedral.
St Asaph offers numerous amenities and activities, from traditional pubs, to gastronomic dining experiences, numerous craft and gift shops and local clubs offering a 9-hole golf course, horse riding, angling, and crown green bowling, as well as a thriving leisure centre and the Tweedmill Retail Outlet. A superb holiday location for exploring this picturesque area of North Wales.