This contemporary-styled lodge is situated on an elevated site, close to the village of Banchory, from which open views can be enjoyed across the beautiful Abderdeenshire countryside. It is one of several similar properties situated on a quiet and well cared for site that overlooks a field of grazing deer with the gentle hills in the background.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Four bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire
- Gas central heating with electric fire.
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
- TV with FreeSat, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selections of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, additional fuel for stove available on site.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Enclosed decked veranda with hot tub, furniture and BBQ.
- Shared lawns and woodland play areas.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and restaurant 2 mins walk, pub 1 mile.
- Mobile phone reception is limited
Log Cabin Near Aberdeen
Banchory is a smart Scottish town lying approximately 15 miles west of Aberdeen on the banks of the River Dee. It is a vibrant and well serviced town and nearby Crathes Castle is a popular tourist attraction and is considered to be one of the most superb castles in Scotland. The castle is open all year and owned by the National Trust for Scotland. Banchory boasts its own golf club with a driving range, mountain bike trails and a skatepark near the centre of the village. Of course, the River Dee offers excellent fishing opportunities and permits can be obtained locally. The pleasant high street has a supermarket and a fascinating mixture of shops where finding that special holiday souvenir will be easy.