A private road in the heart of the Scottish Highlands leads up to Blue Sky Lodges, two bespoke luxury timber-clad holiday homes occupying a stunning elevated location, with panoramic views and peaceful surroundings. Set in idyllic countryside near the hamlet of Galcantray, these fabulous lodges are just a twenty minute drive from Inverness Airport and three miles from the pretty village of Cawdor. These superior holiday lodges near Inverness have been tastefully designed to a very high standard and are accessed through electric gates with a keypad control for total privacy and security. They benefit from state-of-the art technology including a sound system that covers the whole house as well as the decked area, whilst the floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors allow for full appreciation of the stunning views surrounding the lodges. The accommodation in each Highland cottage is set over two floors, with a very spacious sitting area, dining area and kitchen along with a mezzanine upper floor overlooking the living space, and all under a magnificent beamed cathedral ceiling. Each of these superb Cawdor lodges has four sumptuous bedrooms, two with an en-suite shower room and three with walk-in wardrobes.
About this Accommodation
- Four bedrooms with TV: 2 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC.
- Changing room with basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area. Utility.
- Wood pellet eco-friendly heating with underground heating on ground floor.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, wine cooler, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- 5 x TVs (one 50″) with Freeview HD, DVD, surround sound system inc. external speakers, digital radio, iPod dock, PlayStation 3, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request.
- Ample off road parking.
- Front decked area with hot tub and 6-person barrel sauna, side decked area with furniture.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles.
- No stag/hen or similar.
- The owner requires a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150, payable on arrival.
Aurae Lodge’s Best Features
Aurae takes the concept of providing a luxury accommodation to a much high level. The lodge was built from the ground up with guest comfort at the heart of the design. Inside everything is finished with quality fixtures and fittings, with 4 modern style bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen. There’s no skimping when it comes to technology either, 5 TV’s including the feature 50″ screen in the living area with surround sound provides the ultimate log cabin entertainment.
Outside you will find there’s much more fun to be had. For starters, the sizeable hot tub spa with body massage jets offer you an invigorating relaxation experience. A short walk from the tub and you can bask in the warmth of the 6 person barrel sauna. Patio eating and drinking is made even more fun with the external speaker system to play all your favourite tunes.