This wonderful detached lodge is situated in a peaceful location, privately landscaped, next to another self-catering lodge, on the edge of the owners’ working livestock farm, just four miles from the delightful and welcoming market town of Rhayader in Mid Wales.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- 3 bedrooms: 2 x double with doors to decking, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric woodburner-effect stove.
- Private decked area to two sides of the lodge with hot tub and furniture.
- Calor gas central heating with electric fire.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge /freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
- Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Bike Storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- The local shop is 3 miles, pub 1.5 miles away/li>
- Water is from owner’s own fully tested and inspected well
- The taxi service in the area is infrequent and irregular.
- Although all ground floor, there are 4 wooden steps up to the entrance.
Things to do Nearby
Priest Weston is a small village in beautiful rural Shropshire near to the Welsh Marches, with a thriving local community and popular village pub, the Miner’s Arms – the pub itself is in Shropshire and its car park is in Wales! Nearby is the town of Montgomery that sits just one mile from the border of England in Mid Wales. Popular with tourists, the town has a delightful selection of individual shops and a variety of pubs and restaurants. Pay a visit to the ruins of the 13th century Montgomery Castle, which enjoys beautiful views over the town’s timber-framed houses and cobbled streets, and beyond across Wales. The wider area is wonderful for walking and there are many cycle routes in the surrounding countryside with varying levels of difficulty. A charming destination for a holiday.