This two bedroom wood cabin is set on a working livestock farm in the village of Hinderwell and is able to sleep up to four people. This lovely, quality log cabin is located on a working livestock farm in the village of Hinderwell. Just seven miles north of Whitby, the property has been stylishly furnished and decorated to a very high standard. With an open plan living area, comfortable and spacious bedrooms, a fantastic decking area that offers countryside views and a hot tub, the property has everything a group of up to four people might need. On the farm, guests can collect their own eggs for breakfast, admire the llamas or book a pony ride. With the village of Hinderwell close by, there are lots of local amenities within easy reach.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, and patio doors onto decking, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with corner bath, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Hot tub available by arrangement at £70 per week or £50 per short break, payable direct to owner.
- Electric heating with electric fire in sitting area.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD.
- Electricity charged via card meter, first £5 included, further £5 cards available to purchase from owner.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Small, private deck with furniture and BBQ.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and pub 4 mins walk.
- Sea 10 mins walk.
- Cottage is situated on a small, quiet caravan site.
Hinderwell is a small but bustling rural village with shops and pubs close to the picturesque fishing villages of Staithes and Runswick Bay, whilst being just 9 miles from the charming harbour town of Whitby.
Things to Do Nearby
With shops and pubs close to the picturesque fishing towns of Staithes and Runswick Bay, Hinderwell is a small but bustling rural village. Just seven miles from the charming harbour town of Whitby, Hinderwell is ideally located for exploring the surrounding countryside, ranging from the dramatic cliffs and smugglers’ coves of the coastline to the deep, secluded dales of the North York Moors National Park. This is a wonderful area for walking, cycling, gliding, riding and fishing, and all of these activities are well catered for throughout the area. With so much on offer, this lovely little village makes a great location no matter what the time of year.