This superb, detached log cabin is situated on a working arable farm that is also home to horses and llamas, close to the market town of Northallerton. This single-storey lodge has been skilfully constructed to provide a luxurious retreat amongst lovely rolling countryside, ideal for a couple or small family to enjoy whatever the time of year. Presented to a high standard with contemporary styling throughout, the lodge is spacious and comprises a lovely master bedroom with an en-suite, containing a state-of-the-art shower with mood lighting and music, ideal for relaxing after a day out in the country. A further twin bedroom and a superb bathroom, with free-standing bath, add further to the first-class feel of this wonderful lodge.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with freestanding bath, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area leading to balcony with hot tub.
- Utility room.
- LPG underfloor central heating.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
- 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Bike Storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- The local shop is 1 mile away/li>
- Bike storage is by arrangement
- Although all ground floor, the lodge is accessed by 3 steps
Things to do Nearby
Northallerton is a County town and administrative centre of North Yorkshire, located at the foot of a ridge dividing two river basin areas, the Wiske and the Cod Beck, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, on the edge of the Vale of York, between the Hambleton Hills and the Yorkshire Dales. This thriving town boasts market days on Wednesdays and Saturdays, when both sides of the High Street are home to stalls selling a wide range of goods and produce, plus on the fourth Wednesday of the month the market is joined by a farmers’ market.