A detached single-storey cottage near Ballater. Wonderful countryside location, fishing in season and year-round appeal. A cosy base in the heart of Scotland.
About this Accommodation
- All ground floor.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
- Electric central heating with multi-fuel stove.
- Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- TV with FreeSat, cinema surround sound, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair on request.
- Ample off road parking.
- Decked area with furniture, plus patio with hot tub (available until 11pm) and lawned garden.
- Lockable bike shed to hold four bikes.
- Free trout fishing (between March and October, restrictions apply) in river 2 mins from cottage.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 6 miles.
- Properties are next to a fenced river, therefore children must be supervised at all times.
- There is poor mobile phone coverage in the area, with the exception of O2 and EE.
- No stag/hen parties or similar.
Gairnshiel Lodge & Cottages
Built in 2012 to a high specification, Gairnsheel Cottages are ideal for a family or group of friends who want to spend time in one of Scotland’s most desirable areas, brimming with wonderful outdoor sporting opportunities, stunning scenery and diverse wildlife.
Around an hours drive from Aberdeen it is the perfect location for those wishing to get away from it all and enjoy the clean, fresh air and marvel at the clear star lit skies at night. Also ideal for skiing at the Lecht or Glenshee in the winter or hill walking in the summer. If you enjoy the great outdoors these cottages will be perfect for you.