59 Valley Lodge is a detached holiday lodge with hot tub on the Honicombe Manor Holiday Park next to the village of Gunnislake, just five miles from Tavistock. The lodge has one double bedroom, one twin, two singles and two family bathrooms, which makes it suitable for six people. The rest of the accommodation comprises a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and extensive views. With a private hot tub, off road parking and shared use of the site facilities (closed 25th December and 1st January only), 59 Valley Lodge is a lovely family holiday home in a fabulous part of the country.
About this Accommodation
- Four ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 2 x single.
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Ground floor bathroom with separate shower, basin and WC.
- First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with patio doors to balcony.
- Electric central heating (Oct to mid Jun) with oil-filled radiators available for all rooms, all year round.
- Electric cooker, fridge, microwave, washing machine.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available on-site in leisure areas.
- Electricity inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Travel cot, highchair and stairgate.
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts.
- The owner also provides pay-as-you-go membership at the China Fleet Country Club, which allows full use of the club and its leisure facilities at discounted rates.
- Off road parking.
- Shared use of estate grounds.
- Private hot tub.
- One well-behaved pet welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shops, pubs and restaurant 1 mile.
- This property is accessed via 23 steps and may not be suitable for the less mobile.
- On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only).
- No stag/hen parties or similar.
About Honicombe Leisure Park
Gunnislake lies on the banks of the River Tamar. It has village pubs and a small selection of shops. The village sits at one end of the scenic Tamar Valley Railway – with regular services to Plymouth.
Honicombe Leisure Cornwall Video
It has village pubs and a small selection of shops. Notably, the village sits at one end of the scenic Tamar Valley Railway – with regular services along the river bank to Plymouth. The area is perfect for exploring Dartmoor, the south and north coast beaches and the attractions of Cornwall’s far west. Close to hand, the Dartmoor town of Tavistock with its pannier market, pubs and restaurants is a must, as well as the popular fishing village of Calstock, renowned for its crafts and festivals, while the Donkey Sanctuary and Cotehele House and Gardens (NT) are just 10 minutes away.
Enjoy a round of golf at St Mellion (8 miles), explore the restored Victorian mining village at Morwhellam Quay (4 miles), search for otters and deer along the Tamar Valley footpath, visit the National Trust owned Lydford Gorge, or take a trip to the beach and picturesque harbour at Looe (25 miles) – there’s something for everyone. For something really different, why not ride the scenic Tamar Valley Railway into Plymouth and spend the day in the fabulous Marine Aquarium or strolling the historic Plymouth Hoe?